20th March 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student?

Hello,
Can somebody give me the information
of TOEFL and also about the eligibility criteria.
I am studying B.Com and want to do further studies
in Abroad. Please tell me about TOEFL.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of TOEFL and GRE?
  2. Detailed information about TOEFL?
  3. Information, choices and eligibility of TOEFL?
  4. Detailed information, syllabus and pattern of TOEFL?
  5. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  6. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  7. Detailed information about GRE and TOEFL to study M.S. in Singapore University?
  8. When the notification of TOEFL will be released? Detailed information about TOEFL for B.Tech(ECE) graduate who is working as a Software Developer?
  9. Detailed information about TOEFL? How can I prepare to qualify in first attempt?
  10. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  13. Information about GRE and TOEFL?
  14. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Apply to MIT, USA without TOEFL score?
  16. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(Accounts) recruitment? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  17. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for NIPER PhD JET?
21st March 2015, 01:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student?

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is a standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers who wish to pursue higher studies in foreign universities. TOEFL examination is administrated by Educational Training Services (ETS). This examination is held throughout the year on some specific selected dates. TOEFL examination test the candidate's English language proficiency skills in the following sections mentioned below :-
1. Reading
2. Writing
3. Speaking
4. Listening
No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc, are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination. Since, you are pursuing B.Com course, you are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination. The TOEFL examination score is valid for a period of two years.
21st March 2015, 08:08 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student?

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in English language.There is no specific eligibility criteria, which you have to satisfy to appear for TOEFL exam. So, you can appear for TOEFL exam at any time. And you can use that TOEFL course, to apply for admission in foreign universities.
You can apply for TOEFL exam, by visiting its official website
https://toefl-registration.ets.org/T...LogonPrompt.do

Exam pattern:-(120 marks)
This exam is based on the following sections
i)Reading - 30 marks
ii)Writing - 30 marks
iii)Listening - 30 marks
iv)Speaking - 30 marks
30th March 2015, 05:59 PM
himseoani

Yeah GreekScholar, you are absolutely right about this TOEFL thingy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?