28th March 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?

Sir,
I have completed my B.A. in Political Science.
I want to apply for WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment.
I can apply for as I have done Political Science.
Kindly provide me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  2. How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I give SSC exam after passing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  4. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?
  5. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam?
  6. Didnt receive the Hall ticket for LDC: What to do?
  7. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  8. Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT?
  9. Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing B.Sc in Horticulture?
  10. Can I become an Income Tax officer after doing BBA?
  11. What is the qualification required to join the Custom Officer job?
  12. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  13. How to become Income Tax Officer being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?
  14. Reasoning and Mathematics books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment exam? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing ITI Electrical on 10th basis?
  16. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam will be released for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?
  17. How to become CBI officer after completing 10th?
  18. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
15th March 2023, 12:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?

Having completed B.A. in Political Science degree course, you are certainly eligible for appearing in WBSSC (West Bengal Staff Selection Commission) recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

Apart from the educational qualification, your age needs to lie between 18 years to 27 years ( or 30 years in the case of some posts). Upper-age limit relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the norms.

For complete details and updates regarding the upcoming WBSSC examination, you can refer to the link www.wbssc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?