26th April 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to prepare and crack BPSC exam for a candidate who has completed History Honours around 3 years ago?

Hi everyone, I am 28 years old and I am a History Honours graduate. After completing my Graduation, I have started working and now it's been 3 years since I have completed my Graduation. Now, I want to appear in BPSC exam. I want to prepare for this examination. Kindly tell me with the gap of 3 years, it will be difficult for me to prepare and crack this examination?

30th April 2020, 08:08 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to prepare and crack BPSC exam for a candidate who has completed History Honours around 3 years ago?

Nothing will be hard, if you will get determined and do hard and smart preparation for the examination.

So, if you want to appear in the examination, than you can start the preparation for the examination according to the syllabus of the examination.

You need to solve the previous year and do regular test practice to analyze your preparation and improve your weakness.

For more information visit at www.bpsc.gov.in.
30th April 2020, 12:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to prepare and crack BPSC exam for a candidate who has completed History Honours around 3 years ago?

It all depends upon your level of determination and dedication for Bihar Public Service Commission examination.

>>First you need to develop strong fundamental concepts of social science subjects like History, Polity, Geography, Economy with special reference to Bihar. Then make short notes, revision is the key.

Practice will help you clear Preliminary exam. Focus on state and national current affairs as much as possible.

>>For Mains exam, understand syllabus, see previous years papers and do write answers daily to score good marks.

Nothing is difficult if we give our level best for any exam.
1st May 2020, 08:51 PM
Deadman11145

No, not at all difficult. The gap doesn't matter at all. The only key to success is complete dediction. If you can prepare with full dedication for the exam then you can definitely clear it. Make a good strategy for the exam. First of all download the exam's syllabus. Go through it thoroughly. Once after knowing the syllabus you will be able to know exactly that what you have to study. keep yourself away from people who will deny that you can clear the exam having 3 year gap in between. There are many people who had cleared the same exam with even 5 years gap. So stay away from myths and start preparing for the exam with a good strategy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?