26th April 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the Bihar PSC recruitment being a Media Science graduate of WBUT?

Sir, I am a Media Science graduate from WBUT. I want to apply for Bihar PSC recruitment. Whether I am eligible to apply for such recruitment as I belong to Bihar as well. Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible.

30th April 2020, 07:55 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Bihar PSC recruitment being a Media Science graduate of WBUT?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the BPSC examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-37 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination. The examination is conducted in three stages.

For more information visit at www.bpsc.gov.in.
30th April 2020, 08:10 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Bihar PSC recruitment being a Media Science graduate of WBUT?

The eligiblility to appear for BPSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.

The age limit is 21-37 years with relaxation in upper age limit for the reserved category.

So, you are eligible to apply for the examination on the basis of the educational qualification.

For more information visit at www.bpsc.gov.in.
1st May 2020, 08:44 PM
Deadman11145

Yes you are eligible to apply for Bihar Public Service Commission (B.P.S.C) Civil Services Examination (C.S.E) being a Media Science graduate.

<> For applying in B.P.S.C Civil Services Examination it is required a graduate degree in any stream. So you having any graduation degree, you can apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?