7th February 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

How to make future after completing B.Sc Life Science? Various fields of Life Science?

sir .
please tell me how can I make future after complete b.sc .life science course as well as tell me about various field of life science ...and sand only on my e-mail id pr

6th March 2014, 09:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make future after completing B.Sc Life Science? Various fields of Life Science?

There are a lot of job opportunities for B.Sc(Life Science) graduates in government and private sector.
In Government sector you will get a good job by passing various exam conducted by PSC, UPSC and SSC. Some of the common employment areas suitable for these graduates are as the following:

1. Medical laboratories
2. Testing Laboratories
3. Seed and Nursery organizations
4. Biotechnology Firms
5. Banks
6. Life Insurances
7. Government Colleges
8. Agricultural Research Organizations
9. Botanical Survey
10. Hospitals
11. Medical research
12. Food Institutes
13. Wildlife and Fishery Departments
14. Public Schools

In Private sector you will apply in these fields:
1. Medical research
2. Lumber and Paper Companies
3. Private Schools
4. Private Banks
5. Life Insurance
6. Cosmetic Companies
7. Botanical Gardens
8. Horticulture
9. Medical Laboratories
10. Broadcast Companies
11. Private Hospitals
12.Private Colleges

You can also make your career in abroad after B.Sc(life science). Most of the foreign countries provide a lot of job opportunities for B.Sc(life science) graduates in various sectors. They are offered attractive salary packages as well. There are various certification courses available there which can be pursued to improve career scope. You can also get exposure to various areas of work there.
8th April 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make future after completing B.Sc Life Science? Various fields of Life Science?

How to apply for jobs related to life sciences is der any special links for such jobs??
27th July 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

What do after completion of degree in life science what are the opportunities for higher studies?
10th October 2022, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know if I can get a job after completing my degree in BSc life science without an honors, and how can I achieve that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?