26th October 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Mechanical can get job in R.T.O. Office like for Brake Inspector post?

sir i have completed my diploma in mechanical can i get a government job in R.T.O office like brake inspector post etc.?

1st August 2015, 12:03 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Mechanical can get job in R.T.O. Office like for Brake Inspector post?

No, Diploma in Mechanical is not eligible to get job in R.T.O. Office for Brake Inspector post .

Brake Inspector is one of the post in State Roads and Transport department.Brake Inspector Exam is conducted by each state according to their vacancies in the particular department.One who clear this exam is appointed as Brake Inspector for Inspection of new vehicle for registration and renewal too.

The eligibility criteria for Brake Inspector Exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed graduation degree in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.

-The candidate should have Heavy driving license with 2 year experience.

-The candidates age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 28 years.

-The candidate must have knowledge of procedure and tools to perform the break service and inspection.
29th January 2017, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma in Mechanical can get job in R.T.O. Office like for Brake Inspector post?

There is eligibility to get the brake Inspector job on the base of diploma in mechanical engineering
20th March 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm completed diploma in automobile engineering and now I'm studying mechanical engineering can I apply for this job role rto sir
29th March 2021, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the syllabus for RTO exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?