10th April 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Does a person with knock knee get reservation under disability quota for government jobs?

hi...
I have knocked knees, I was preparing for govt. jobs but now I came to know that I have knocked knee. So I just want to know that can I apply for physically disabled certificate as I have knocked knee to get reservation in upcoming exams o jobs.
thanks,
Rohit

16th May 2014, 10:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does a person with knock knee get reservation under disability quota for government jobs?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know that and you are in doubt for a reservation quota or come under as physically handicapped student quota or not.So I am going to tell you about government jobs so now days in Govt. jobs there is many quota section comes under as reservation category.

So physically handicapped also comes under a reservation category .so there is a two section comes under physically handicapped that is Major and Minor category that is the in Major category if you have a major problem in your body part as missing leg, missing one hand , or major cases are comes under major category.

And as in minor category there is a minor disability in the part of body as half blind, half leg working, or many minor disabilities in your part of body. And as in that category you can get a reservation seats for Govt. jobs. And the physically handicapped and disability students get more chance of getting job as compare to the general category students so it will be helpful for them. And also they get age relaxation as in process of applying in that specified Govt. jobs.
7th July 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does a person with knock knee get reservation under disability quota for government jobs?

I have knock kneed. I am preparing for govt. Jobs.can I want to know that can I apply for physically handicapped certificate for seat reservation?
Thanking you,
Sobhan
5th August 2019, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

I have knock knee in minor category. Can i get reservation in neet medical exam.
30th August 2019, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me how you got certificate for knock knee because Last 5 years i am struggling for govt job with knock knee 9897919923
19th May 2020, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I am also suffering with knock knee problem.can I get the handicapped kota certificate.and.please tell me from where can I get this certificate and f minor handicapped or disabled.thanks
18th June 2021, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am also suffering with knock knee problem can I get the the disability certificate apply
18th June 2021, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I am also suffering with knock knee problem can I get the quota certificate apply for disability and please tell me from where I can get the certificate .
6th June 2022, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Can knock knee person get reservation under physical disability quota.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?