11th September 2021, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Due to language can other state cannot get government job in Tamil Nadu?

Hi i am selvi as I have completed B.A,B.ed,in tamilnadu Here my problem is that in my major english I had taken hindi due to i did not know tamil bcoz I have completed my 12th in gujarat,Now how could I get government gob and what exam should I apply and the most important thing is that I want government job in tamilnadu.

15th September 2021, 01:14 AM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Due to language can other state cannot get government job in Tamil Nadu?

No. It is not possible.
Because,
If you dont know to read or write in Tamil you are not eligible for a government posting in TN.
Or,
Even though there is no law insisting on this, it is the general practice here.
15th September 2021, 11:30 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Due to language can other state cannot get government job in Tamil Nadu?

Yes, Due to language barrier one from other state cannot get government job in Tamil Nadu.

It must to know Tamil language to get most of the government jobs in Tamil Nadu.

If you have domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu and can secure good marks in Tamil language section in your recruitment test then only you can secure government job.

I would suggest you to get a language proficiency certificate from any recognized university than apply for different position.
15th September 2021, 02:12 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No. It is not possible.

If you dont know to read or write in Tamil you are not eligible for a government posting in TN. To get further more details you can check it on Google.
15th September 2021, 06:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Mandatory to have regional language for recruitment in government jobs, if you do not have knowledge as regional language, candidates cannot the government jobs.

So, you need to have knowledge of regional language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?