26th June 2019, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for MPPGCL Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Graduate Apprentice post in MPPGCL recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details. Waiting for your response!

28th June 2019, 04:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for MPPGCL Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

The minimum qualification required to apply for MPPGCL Graduate Apprentice recruitment, is B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical and Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University. Hence, if you have the above qualification then you will be eligible for the recruitment.
28th June 2019, 04:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for MPPGCL Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Graduate Apprentice post in MPPGCL recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details. Waiting for your response!

Candidates who have obtained BE / BTech in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) – Graduate Apprentice recruitment. Details are available at the Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) website link given Click Here
28th June 2019, 10:22 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for MPPGCL Graduate Apprentice recruitment is given below :-

1)Candidate who have diploma in academic year 2018

2)Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation

3)No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining

4)Maximum 1 year gap in education between 10th and graduation

5)Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country

6)Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
28th June 2019, 10:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria required to apply for MP PGCL Graduate Apprentice recruitment:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in engineering in disciplines like Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics engineering.

2. The total number of vacancy is 29 for Graduate Apprentice.
28th June 2019, 11:55 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to apply for MPPGCL Graduate Apprentice recruitment is the candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech course from a recognized university.

For the post of Technical Apprentice, the candidate should have passed Diploma in engineering/technology from a recognized board.

NUMBER OF POSITION

** Graduate Apprentice = 22

** Technical Apprentice = 07
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?