8th November 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant Manager recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?

How I can apply in National Housing Bank recruitment for Assistant Manager? Kindly tell me the educational qualification for applying in this recruitment. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant Management recruitment?
  2. Is experience required to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant General Manager recruitment? Pay scale of Assistant General Manager?
  3. Is there any vacancy available in CCI for B.Com graduate?
  4. Educational qualification required to apply in Damodar Valley Corporation Assistant IT Engineer recruitment?
  5. Is there any experience required to apply in India Post Payments Bank Assistant Manager recruitment?
  6. Educational qualification required to apply in 16 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate recruitment?
  7. Can I apply for ICICI bank exam if I have completed graduation?
  8. Educational qualification required to apply in ISRO Junior Personal Assistant recruitment?
  9. Eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Manager in IDBI Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Age limit to apply in Assistant Manager recruitment of India Post Payments Bank?
  11. Qualification and age limit to apply for NABARD Bank Development Assistant recruitment?
  12. Eligibility to apply for State Bank of India Assistant Manager recruitment?
  13. How to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment online? Educational qualification required to apply?
  14. Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  15. How can I apply for Bank Manager's post? What is the syllabus of the exam?
  16. Educational qualification required to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment for B.Com graduate?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th?
  18. Can a Mechanical Engineer and MBA in Operation Management get job in IRCON International Limited? What should I do for it? -- [New]
9th November 2016, 05:50 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant Manager recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?

One can apply for National Housing Bank Assistant Manager recruitment online through the website www.nhb.org.in from 27th October 2016 to 20th November 2016.

Steps to Apply Online:

Log on to the website www.nhb.org.in

Click on “Careers with NHB”.

Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.

Upload scanned copies of photograph & signature.

Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.

Take print out of online application for future use.
9th November 2016, 10:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant Manager recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?

Application Procedure to apply for National Housing Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment:

Basically there are three steps that you are required to follow in order to apply for this National Housing Bank Assistant Manager recruitment.

>> Register yourself online (by clicking on New Registration)

>> After successful filling up of form, pay the concerned Application Fee

>> Then you are required to upload your latest Passport Size Photographs and Signatures as per the dimensions mentioned in Notification.

>> Go to the below website to apply online. Click on "Careers with NHB" and then click on the button "APPLY ONLINE" and fill up all the fields.

Click here for Eligibility criteria for Assistant Manager post in Page number 5 of notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?