19th September 2018, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for TANCEM Manager (Mechanical) recruitment?

I have heard that TANCEM has published a recruitment for Manager (Mechanical). Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

20th September 2018, 11:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for TANCEM Manager (Mechanical) recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for TANCEM Manager (Mechanical) recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed B.E/ B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised university.

--> You should have at least 15 years of experience in one million ton capacity Cement Plant.
20th September 2018, 08:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for TANCEM Manager (Mechanical) recruitment?

In order to apply for TANCEM Manager (Mechanical) recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in engineering like B.E/B.Tech in mechanical engineering from a recognized college/university. You must also have 15 years of working experience in a cement plant. Your age should not exceed 40 years.
21st September 2018, 02:18 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for TANCEM Manager (Mechanical) recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical) from a recognized university.
Candidate must have experience of 5 years (in one million ton capacity Cement Plant).
21st September 2018, 05:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that TANCEM has published a recruitment for Manager (Mechanical). Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

Educational qualification required to apply for TANCEM Manager (Mechanical) recruitment is given below:

>> Candidates with BE or BTech in Mechanical Engineering from a college recognized / approved by AICTE with 15 years experience in a one million ton capacity Cement Plant.

>> Candidates should have studied the course in full time mode only

>> Upper age limit is 45 years
21st September 2018, 07:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

TANCEM refers to Tamil Nadu Cement Coorporation limited and the minimum education required for TANCEM Manager (Mechanical) is a B.E./B.Tech degree in Mechanical engineering discipline from a recognized university. Apart from educational qualification, an experience of minimum 15 years in same field is also desired.

For more details and updates regarding the TANCEM 2018 recruitment, you can refer to the link www.tancem.com.
21st September 2018, 07:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

TANCEM stands for Tamil Nadu Cement Corporation Limited.

The educational qualification for TANCEM Manager (Mechnical) is candidate must have passed B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical. Candidate must have 15 years experience (in one million ton capacity Cement plant).

For more information, you can visit their official website www.tancem.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?