18th January 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in IBPS CWE exam for B.Com 1st year student?

Hello
Right now I am studying in b. Com 1st year
I am eligible to give ibps cwe exam?
my age is 18 years old.
thank you in advance

20th January 2015, 04:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in IBPS CWE exam for B.Com 1st year student?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in IBPS CWE V 2015 exam which will be held in the month of December 2015. Because, Candidates must have obtained "Minimum Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university to be eligible. Or else final year graduation pursuing candidates are also eligible to appear for IBPS CWE V 2015 examination.

Important Note: All The Educational qualifications (Graduation) should be from a university/ Institution/ Board recognized by Government of India/ approved by Government Regulatory bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.09.2015. Since you do not meet the above eligibility criteria you can not apply for IBPS CWE V 2015 examination.

As far as your age is concerned, you are not eligible to appear for CWE IBPS Exam from age point of view. Because the minimum age required is 20 years, since you are 18 years old candidate you can not apply for IBPS CWE V 2015 Exam which will be held in December 2015.
20th January 2015, 04:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, now you are not eligible to apply for IBPS CWE exam. That's because candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream are only eligible to apply for IBPS CWE exam. So, you can apply for IBPS CWE exam, only after the completion of your graduation.

Eligibility:-
1. Candidates must have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized institute.
2. Candidate minimum age must be 20 years and not more than 28 years. And age relaxation is provided as per government rules.
21st January 2015, 10:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Right now I am studying in b. Com 1st year
I am eligible to give ibps cwe exam?
my age is 18 years old.
thank you in advance
No, you are not eligible for IBPS exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO and clerk exam.

For IBPS po exam, your age should be 20 to 30 years.

For IBPS clerk exam, your age should be 20 to 28 years.

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?