8th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in COD, Jabalpur Material Assistant recruitment for Material Diploma holder? Relaxation for SC candidates?

Dear Friends, I have done Diploma in Material Technology. I would like to know about my eligibility to apply in COD, Jabalpur for Material Assistant post? I am a SC candidate. So, what relaxation I can get?

8th June 2016, 09:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in COD, Jabalpur Material Assistant recruitment for Material Diploma holder? Relaxation for SC candidates?

To be eligible to apply for Central Ordnance Depot, Jabalpur Material Assistant recruitment post, you must have passed Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline or Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit required to apply for Central Ordnance Depot, Jabalpur Material Assistant recruitment post is 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/ST category candidates as per government rules.
9th June 2016, 02:46 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in COD, Jabalpur Material Assistant recruitment for Material Diploma holder? Relaxation for SC candidates?

Central Ordnance Depot Jabalpur has recently released the notification for the recruitment of various posts. You have completed diploma in Material Technology and want to apply for the Material Assistant post. Yes, definitely you are eligible for Material
Assistant post.

Eligibility criteria:

--Student possessing graduation degree from any recognized university can apply for this post. OR

--Student possessing diploma degree in Material Management. OR

--Student possess diploma in engineering in any discipline from any recognized institution can apply for this post.

Age Limit: 18 to 27 years. As you belong to SC category so you got an age relaxation of 5 years in maximum age limit.

Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates is done through a written exam.

>>So in my opinion you have to fill the application form before the last date. If you still have any doubt then you can go through the detailed advertisement.
4th June 2022, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

But in applications form we put educational qualification so I am final year completed exams I don't have certificate now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?