4th December 2010, 08:57 PM
asha bharathi

Which books to refer for assistant Grade 1 and 2? How to get the study material?

i had applied for assistant grade 1&2 exam ,what books should i refer and how i can get the the material ?can you suggest source for the material ?

6th April 2011, 09:25 AM
sureshcbe
Member+

Default Re: Which books to refer for assistant Grade 1 and 2? How to get the study material?

BOOKS
No need to refer other books.
Refer your 9th to 12th std tamil, history, geography books.
For general knowledge books visit this site
www.saidaiduraisamysmanidhaneyam.com

In this website every month they are releasing previous month some important news.

I you really need some objective type books.

Refer
TNPSC group 1,2,3,4 book by Arul Arasan
25th August 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to refer for assistant Grade 1 and 2? How to get the study material?

D.Sc (SA) maths material
24th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for medical exam Aipmt and cpmt without join any coaching institute
2nd April 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

which book refer for adit officer? previos year question paper&model question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?