10th September 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Diploma for a candidate who has 3 years of experience as a Material Controller?

Respected Sir,
I am Suraj and I am working as a Material Controller in Gulf Country from the past 3 years. Now I want to develop my career doing with some material relative courses because I don't have any major qualification. I have completed only 10th and I am thinking to do Diploma course. Please tell me about the Diploma courses for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Material related diploma courses on 10th basis for Material Controller who is working in Abroad?
  2. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  3. List of institutes with full expense which offers Mechanical related courses in Canada, Australia and UK for a Document controller?
  4. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  5. Study material for Section A of AMIE for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  7. Courses available to study for Diploma in Physiotherapy candidate?
  8. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
  9. Detailed information about Diploma in Cement Technology course for a candidate who has 13 years of work experience?
  10. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course after completing10th being a 14 years old candidate?
  11. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  12. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  13. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  14. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  15. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  16. Benefit of BMLT courses after Diploma with 10 years of experience?
  17. Courses after Diploma in general nursing in other fields, age 32 years?
  18. Scholarship to study PG Diploma courses in USA?
14th September 2015, 11:09 PM
Jitu.vide
Member+

Default Re: Courses available to study in Diploma for a candidate who has 3 years of experience as a Material Controller?

Diploma is a 3 years duration course generally offers for a 10th pass out students.

Diploma offers following courses:

-Mechanical engineering

-Civil engineering

-Electrical engineering

-Computer engineering

-Electronics and telecommunications

-Automobile engineering

-Printing technology

-Chemical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?