26th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment of this year. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018?
  2. How many vacancies are available in Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018?
  3. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2018?
  4. Age limit to apply in Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018?
  5. Syllabus of Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment exam 2018?
  6. Age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment?
  7. Selection procedure in Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018?
  8. Procedure to apply for Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment?
  9. Procedure to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment?
  11. Important dates of Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  12. How many vacancies are available in Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment?
  13. Important dates of Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 Recruitment?
  14. Selection procedure of Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2018?
  15. Selection procedure of Junior Accountant in Engineers India Limited 2018 recruitment?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Engineers recruitment 2018?
  17. Syllabus of Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment exam
  18. Eligibility and age limit to apply in Oil India Senior Officer recruitment 2018?
31st July 2018, 01:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018?

Eligibility to apply for Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018 are given below.

** Candidates should have passed Master of arts, Law Degree, Master Degree from a recognized university.

** The age of candidate should not be greater than 27 years.

** For application process you have to visit at the official website.

** As per my knowledge, the starting date for submission of application is 25th July 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?