20th October 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment for 21 years old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 21 years old and want to apply in Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

25th October 2018, 09:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment for 21 years old candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment being a 21 years old candidate. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from any recognised board and those who are in the age range of 18 to 37 years are eligible to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment.
25th October 2018, 03:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment for 21 years old candidate?

Eligibility to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment for 21 years old candidate is as follows.

You must have passed class 10th from a recognized board to be eligible to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment.

Age Limit (As on 01.08.2018):
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 37 years for Unreserved (Male)
For SC/ST: 40 years,
For Unreserved (Female): 40 years,
For Backward class and extremely backward class (male and female): 40 years,

You can get more details on the below mentioned website notification link.
http://vidhansabha.bih.nic.in/pdf/re...o-%2004-18.pdf
25th October 2018, 07:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment, you should have completed your 10th standard from a recognized board. Your age should be in between 18 to 37 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms. Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://bih.nic.in) and apply.
25th October 2018, 11:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, I can say that you are eligible for this recruitment as far as my best knowledge is concerned. The detailed eligibility criteria is given below.

Name of the Organization - Government of Bihar

Name of the Job Position - Office Attendant

Qualification Required:-

>> You must have completed 10th Class or High School from a recognized board in order to be eligible.

Age criteria required:-

>> The minimum age required is 18 years

>> The maximum age should not exceed 37 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> As your age is in the above mentioned limit, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?