18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for GPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for the post of State Tax Inspector of GPSC recruitment. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this post under this recruitment. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

18th October 2018, 08:54 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for GPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment?

Candidates willing to apply for the post of State Tax Inspector under GPSC recruitment must have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
Candidates must have a basic knowledge of Computer Applications.
19th October 2018, 01:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for GPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should hold Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

--> Age Limit :- 20 to 35 years as on 30.10.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
19th October 2018, 11:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for State Tax Inspector through GPSC recruitment :

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for State Tax Inspector is given below,

Name of the Organization - Gujarat Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - State Tax Inspector

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in any university in order to be eligible.

>> And you must have basic knowledge of computer application in order to be eligible.

>> Minimum required age is 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible. Age criteria is considered as on 30th October, 2018.

If you meet the required criteria, then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before 30th October, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
20th October 2018, 12:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for the post of State Tax Inspector of GPSC recruitment. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this post under this recruitment. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply to GPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment is given below:

>> Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s Degree obtained from a recognized university

>> Basic knowledge of Computer Application

>> Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi

Gujarat Public Service Commission website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?