15th July 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and age limit to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the procedure to apply in the same recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit also.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  2. Can I apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate? -- [New]
  3. Requirements to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 21 years old BCom graduate? -- [New]
  4. Selection procedure in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment? Details of written test?
  5. Is experience required to apply in MPSC Sales Tax Inspector recruitment? How many vacancies are available?
  6. What is the eligible percentage in SI posting? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the benefits of becoming a Sales Tax Inspector through MPSC recruitment? Job details of Sales Tax Inspector?
  8. Qualification and age limit to apply for MPSC Tahsildar recruitment?
  9. Date of conduct of SI selection? Am I eligible for distance education degree? I have completed my 12th and diploma
  10. Age limit to apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Sub Inspector recruitment?
  11. Procedure to get food inspector job after B.Pharma
  12. What is the age limit for ex-serviceman to apply for MPSC exam?
  13. When the notification of MPSC State Service recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and date of MPSC State Service Prelim exam?
  14. When the notification of MPSC State Service recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and date of Prelims?
  15. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  16. Age limit to apply in West Bengal Sub-Inspector recruitment?
  17. What is the last date for Pre examination form?
  18. Age limit to apply in Tamil Nadu Health Inspector recruitment?

17th July 2018, 09:15 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment?

You can apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment through online at the MPSC official website https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx by submitting the online application form on or before 27th July 2018 which is the last date for submission of online application form.

Age Limit :- 18 to 38 years as on 01-06-2018.

17th July 2018, 10:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment?

Procedure and age limit to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment is given below:

Age Limit: (as on 01st June 2018)

Applicants age must be in between 18 to 38 years.

Apply procedure:-
MPSC will conduct written exam for selection of the candidates. Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written*test.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Remove *

17th July 2018, 10:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and age limit to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment is given below:

=>Age Limit: (as on 01st June 2018)

Applicants age must be in between 18 to 38 years.

=>Apply procedure:

@You can apply online through the below mentioned link:
https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx

@Fill the application form with necessary details.

@Upload required documents and photo.

@Pay the application fee online.

@Submit the application form.

18th July 2018, 06:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and age limit to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector:-

MPSC eligibility criteria :-

Sducation Qualification:-

Applicant should be a citizen of India.

Applying candidates should have completed their 10th / 12th/ Degree/ Post Graduation etc as per various posts or job or vacancies with good academic records in concerned discipline from well recognised University / Institute.

Willing candidates must have good typing speed in Marathi, English and other languages.

Number of Attempts:-

There is no limit of attempts.

Age Limit:-

The age limit is between 18 to 33 years as per the norms of organisations.

Age relaxation:-

Only the deserving candidates will get the relaxation in age such as SC / ST / OBC category candidates.

The relaxation for reserved candidates like SC/ ST and other could be 5 years.

Where as the unreserved category candidates are given 3 years as age relaxation.

The candidates should have physically fitness.

18th July 2018, 07:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment, your minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 38 years. Candidates can directly visit the link given below and fill up the application form as per the guidelines given. Candidates have to submit the required documents and the fees required. At last, candidates must keep a printout of the form for future use.

Link: https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?