2nd November 2018, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment for BCom graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Indian Coast Guard has announced the recruitment for Assistant Commandant. I have done BCom. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

9th November 2018, 01:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment for BCom graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Coast Guard

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Commandant (Group A Gazetted Officer)

>> The basic qualification required generally varies from Entry to Entry. And you need to have an eye on the below qualification mentioned to be eligible for General Duty and General Duty (SSA). And You are not eligible for Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL SSA) and Law Entry.

>> For General Duty and General Duty (SSA):-

@ Must have passed Bachelor's Degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

@ And You should have passed with 'Mathematics and Physics' as subjects up to Intermediate or Class 12th of 10+2+3 Scheme of education or equivalent.

@ And candidates not possession of this Physics and Maths in 10+2 (Intermediate) or its equivalent level are not at all eligible to apply for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA).

Hence, if you have passed 12th with Mathematics and Physics subjects then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
9th November 2018, 04:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment for BCom graduate?

You have mentioned that you want to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment, but you haven't mentioned the branch you want to apply for. So, in order to help you with the proper information, I have attached a link below i which you will be able to find the eligibility for the same and many other related details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICG Assistant Comamndant.pdf(494.3 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?