2nd November 2018, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Indian Coast Guard has introduced its Assistant Commandant recruitment. I want to know that how I can apply for Indian Coast Guard recruitment for the Assistant Commandant? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

9th November 2018, 01:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for this Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Coast Guard

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Commandant (Group A Gazetted Officer)

>> You are required to apply for this recruitment through "Online" mode only from 18th November, 2018 to 30th November, 2018 (Till 05:00 hrs).

>> You need to logon to the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on "Opportunities" button.

>> There you are required to read the instructions carefully and fill up the details.

>> Select the advertisement for "Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- 02/2019 batch".

>> There select any of the posts like Assistant Commandant General Duty (Male), Assistant Commandant General Duty (SSA, Women), Assistant Commandant Commercial Pilot License (CLP SSB) both Male and Female, Assistant Commandant (Law) both Male and Female.

>> Then you are required to click on "I Agree" button and then "Online Application"

>> Fill up all the details in the required fields with proper information and click on 'Final submit' button. After that take a printout of the application form for future use.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
9th November 2018, 04:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment?

First of all you have to visit the official website at (http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/) and fill up the online application form as per the guidelines provided. I have also attached a link below in which you can find the details about the application process and many other related details regarding the recruitment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICG Assistant Comamndant.pdf(494.3 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?