1st December 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Reprint of application details for IBPS PO/Clerical

Dear Sir/Madam I have lost all Important documentswhich includes IBPS PO as well as IBPS clerical Application printout Due to DEAD HDD in my Laptop.These Printouts are necessary during interviews of IBPS exams.

What should i do right now.Will they give another chance for application reprint after declaration of results???

3rd December 2014, 11:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reprint of application details for IBPS PO/Clerical

If you have entered your Mobile number and email id in the online application, then you would have received registration id and password in your email inbox.

You can check your email id for the password and registration id for reprinting the documents from the IBPS official website.

If you are able to get the above information, then there will be no problem in reprinting. If you are not able to get the above details, then you should contact IBPS directly.

For more information visit http://ibps.in
16th February 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I have cleared the IBPS RRB PO written test.But,I have not taken the interview payment apllication form prinout.But the last date has finished.Can I have any other alternative to get printout?Please help me.
1st April 2017, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I have passed ibps clerk 6, but i didn't took the registration form printed at first due to my health issue, can i get my application form printed now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?