12th March 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply in Assistant Commandant recruitment of Indian Coast Guard. Kindly tell me what are the eligibility criteria for applying? Also tell me the procedure. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment being an Electrical final year student?
  2. Step by step procedure for selection of a candidate for assistant commandant post in Indian Coast Guard and the documents required for various steps?
  3. Model papers for Assistant Commandant Technical at Indian Coast Guard?
  4. Syllabus and model question papers for Indian coast guard assistant commandant technical?
  5. Last year questions and answers of Assistant Commandant in Indian Coast Guard?
  6. Detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Technical recruitment for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  7. Last 5 years solved question papers of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant exam
  8. Date of next exam for Assistant Commandant(General Duty) of Indian Coast Guard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can final year students apply for Assistant commandment as general Duty men in Coast guard?
  10. Eligibility for Indian coast guard assistant commander after diploma in Production engineering instead of 12th?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  12. Mechanical question papers of Indian Coast Guard?
  13. When the notification of Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty recruitment will be released?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Indian coast guard or any other defense job i I have completed automobile diploma with 73%?
  15. Old question papers for DRDO entry test? I am a diploma holder in electronics and communication
  16. How to apply for Coat Guard and Indian Navy?
  17. Last 5 years question papers for Coast Guard Yantrik exam?
  18. Past 5 years question papers of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Mechanical
15th March 2016, 12:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria Required to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment:

There are several posts come under this Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment. Here are the several posts viz., Pilots, General Duty Pilot / General Duty Posts.

For Pilots Posts:
* Candidates should have passed Matriculation with 12th Class with minimum 60% marks. And Candidates must possess Valid Commercial Pilot License approved by DGCA as on the date of Preliminary Selection of recruitment.

For General Duty Pilot / General Duty Posts:
1). Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
2). Candidates must have Mathematics and Physics as subject upto 12th Class of 10+2+3 pattern of education with Minimum 60% marks in Physics and Mathematics.

As far as the procedure to apply for this Assistant Commandant of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Examination is concerned, I request you to click on the link which is provided below. You are required to choose the gender and select the examination you are going to apply for and then click on Continue to proceed. You are required to enter the valid details in concerned fields.

Click here to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment
15th May 2017, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment?

Respected sir, I completed my Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical after DIPLOMA. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant Commandant General Duty and Assistant Commandant General Duty (Pilot).
As I have PHYSICS and MATHEMATICS subjects in my DIPLOMA. Please guide me.
Thanking you.
28th June 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir can arrear or backlog apply for assistant commandant general duty
18th January 2020, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I completed my Bachelor of Engineering in production after DIPLOMA (mech) . Am I eligible for the post of Assistant Commandant General Duty (special recruitment drive)
As I have PHYSICS and MATHEMATICS subjects in my DIPLOMA. Please guide me.
Thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?