2nd August 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in NIELIT Data Entry Operator recruitment for BA(English) graduate?

Hello everyone, I came to know that NIELIT has announced the recruitment for Data Entry Operator. I have done BA with English Honours. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

7th August 2018, 04:50 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in NIELIT Data Entry Operator recruitment for BA(English) graduate?

Eligibility to apply in NIELIT Data Entry Operator recruitment for BA(English) graduate is as follows.

-12th Standard Pass from recognized Board/ Institution or its equivalent with min. 50%
-Should possess typing Speed of not less than 30 wpm in English.
-CCC/O Level (IT/MAT) from NIELIT
7th August 2018, 08:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in NIELIT Data Entry Operator recruitment for BA(English) graduate?

In order to apply for Data Entry Operator in NIELIT, you should have completed your 12th standard from a recognized board. You must also have a work experience of minimum 6 months. You must also have good typing speed. As you have completed your graduation in English, so you are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
7th August 2018, 10:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for NIELIT Data Entry Operator Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this NIELIT Data Entry Operator recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - NIELIT

Name of the Job Position - Data Entry Operator

In order to be eligible,

>> You should have passed 12th Class from a recognized board or institution.

>> Or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks

>> And you should have possessed typing speed of not less than 30 words per minute in English.

>> As you have completed BA English Hons, if you have good typing speed which is mentioned above then you are eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?