4th November 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Hello Sir,
Can you please tell me the procedure for applying of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk recruitment? Please help me in this regards.

Related Questions:
  1. ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?
  2. Past years question papers of staff selection commission for requirement of data entry operator and lower division clerk?
  3. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam
  4. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator recruitment exam
  5. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  6. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam?
  7. Previous and model question papers of Staff Selection Commission Clerk and Data Entry Operator recruitment exams.
  8. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  9. Name of books for Staff Selection Commission of Lower Division Clerk?
  10. Didnt receive the Hall ticket for LDC: What to do?
  11. Date of commencement of DEO and CEO exam?
  12. What is the job role of Lower Division Clerk in Staff Selection Commission?
  13. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk exam?
  14. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  15. Which books to be followed for Maths? Staff selection commission 12th data entry operator?
  16. Is LDC exam going to be conducted on Sept 30th?
  17. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk
  18. Application Form for Staff Selection Commission DEO Data Entry Operator Exam -- [Most Discussed]
24th November 2015, 08:29 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts SSC CHSL exam every year for the recruitment of DEO and LDC post.

Following are the qualifications for the post:

Eligibility: Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.

Age Limit: 18 to 27 years. Relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.

You want to know for the procedure for applying the SSC CHSL exam. You can fill the form either through online or through offline.

In case of online

--Firstly visit to the SSC website for filling the online form.

--Go to “Part I” registration process and fill the personal details.

--Also fill the priority of post in the part I of the registration.

--then click on the submit Part 1 registration process.

--You will get a registration Id after submitting the Part 1.

--Then go to Part 2 registration section and pay the fee online and upload the signature and photo.

--And then click on final submit.

**If you want to know more about the SSC CHSL exam you can go through the detailed advertisement of SSC CHSL which I am providing to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ssc chsl 2015.pdf(457.2 KB, 28 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?