8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available for Data Entry Operator in Bihar Home Department? Procedure to apply?

I want to apply in Bihar Home Department recruitment for Data Entry Operator. Kindly tell me the procedure to apply. And also tell me the vacancies which are available for DEO in this recruitment.

11th October 2016, 01:08 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Data Entry Operator in Bihar Home Department? Procedure to apply?

The total no. of vacancies available for Data Entry Operator in Bihar Home Department is for 352 posts

Application Fee :

For General/OBC Candidates : 400/-

For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) : 100/-

One who wishes to apply for Data Entry Operator in Bihar Home Department has to fill the online application form through official website of Bihar Home Department i.e., http://home.bih.nic.in. before or on 25th October 2016.
11th October 2016, 12:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Data Entry Operator in Bihar Home Department? Procedure to apply?

Number of vacancies available for the post of Data Entry Operator in Bihar Home Department:

Number of vacancies available in Bihar Home Department are as follows.

For Data Entry Operator - 352 vacancies

For Assistant Programmer - 43 vacancies

For Programmer - 10 vacancies

In order to apply for this recruitment, you are required to apply from Bihar Home Department Official website. The starting date to apply for this recruitment is 26th September 2016 and the last date of receipt of applications is 5th October 2016.

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?