27th June 2018, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Job role and pay scale of Data Entry Operator in MPPEB?

I have done BSc in Computer Science and ready to apply for Data Entry Operator post in MPPEB recruitment. First of all, I would like to know about the pay scale of Data Entry Operator and another thing is, what kind of job is there as a Data Entry Operator in MPPEB?

28th June 2018, 10:49 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job role and pay scale of Data Entry Operator in MPPEB?

There are so many duties and responsibilities on Data Entry Operator in any government and private offices and some duties of those are mentioned below :

>> All entry level work and making of various entries from given files and data of various customers/clients/people.

>> Data Compiling, Data Sorting and checking the accuracy of the data and work done by him/other juniors and clerks

>> Insertion and accounting of data available in the office of various resources and as per requirement.

>> Checking and other pre verification level work and completing the data if any insufficiency available in the data collected from various resources.

>> Apply various techniques and skills in compiling and sorting of data in very less time and manage the whole data in the particular source and in safe mode which could be use at any time when required.

>> Generation of various data related reports, emails, applications and files, and performing of backup related operations.

>> Operation of data and making data functioning at every single stage on the presentation time and to make surety that data is one hundred percentage correct.

>> Filling up various applications forms as per new schemes, plans and demands of the customers and keeping them safe in both hard and soft ways.

>> Keeping data safe, secure and confidential as per the rules and other regulations of the office.

Pay Scale of Data Entry Operator in MPPEB : Pay scale of Data Entry Operator in MPPEB will be between 5200 to 20200 and grade pay the of the DEO will be 1900 in which you will get complete in hand salary of around 25000/- rupees per month as per 7th pay commission settlement and you will get other allowances in this job such as conveyance, house rent and other medical benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?