18th September 2011, 10:46 AM
swarnima.r

When will the vacancies in KVS be released in Ranchi? I have done M.Sc, M.Phil and B.Ed(Biology) and currently working as a teacher. I have qualified the CTET exam

Dear Sir,
I am M.Sc, M.Phil and B.Ed( Bio) working teacher . I have qualified CTET . Sir when KVS Vacancy will come fro Ranchi

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for primary teacher in KVS? What are the job vacancies? I am a B.A+B.Ed+CTET student
  2. Can I apply for KVS PRT post?
  3. Is there any central school vacancies which we can apply for after passing CTET exam?
  4. What is the KVS primary syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  5. Am I eligible for KVS mains exam after qualifying KVS PRT(Pre) and CTET(Paper II)? Past years solved question papers?
  6. Eligibility to apply for TGT post in KVS for CTET Paper-I and B.Ed qualified student?
  7. Is there any vacancies for central school after passing in CTET exam?
  8. Is there any vacancy for PGT as a permanent government teacher? Details about the current vacancies in this field?
  9. Can I get relaxation to become a Teacher under CBSE being a 40 years old CTET qualifier?
  10. Am I eligible for UP teachers vacancy after qualifying CTET 2nd paper? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Are the CTET qualified candidates eligible for teachers recruitment for all states or they need to appear separately?
  12. Am I eligible for TGT or PRT English teacher? I have completed my schooling in KVS Tatanagar
  13. What is the computer teacher exam pattern followed? -- [New]
  14. CTET qualified person is eligible for Teacher recruitment in Telamgana or appearing in TSTET 2016 is mandatory?
  15. When will the vacancy for CTET release? I have cleared both the papers of CTET
  16. Difference between CBSE CTET and STET in haryana? Is it compulsory to qualify for STET for a teacher job in Haryana or CBSE CTET?
  17. What is the date of KVS Mains? I have cleared KVS Prelims and CTET exam
  18. When the notification of CTET will be released? Procedure and examination date of CTET?
22nd May 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the vacancies in KVS be released in Ranchi? I have done M.Sc, M.Phil and B.Ed(Biology) and currently working as a teacher. I have qualified the CTET exam

Goodmorning Sir, I am Piyali Das completted B.A English Hons seeking Primary assistant Teacher job in K.V.S.may I get the Job.
Wiyh Rgrds
Piyali Das
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?