20th July 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Important dates and number of vacancies available in Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator recruitment?

Respected Sir, please help me to know about the important dates of Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. And also let me know about the number of vacancies as well. Thank you!

22nd July 2019, 09:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates and number of vacancies available in Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator recruitment under Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society are 14 (Fourteen).

For this recruitment, candidates will be selected on the basis of interview. Date of walk-in-interview was 18/06/2019.

For detailed information visit at below mentioned official notification link;
http://www.arias.in/download/APART/D...20DAMC-PDF.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?