20th July 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

22nd July 2019, 10:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator recruitment? Last date of application?

To apply for Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator recruitment, you need to attend the Walk-In-Interview on 18th June 2019 between 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM at the office of the ARIAS Society, Agriculture Complex, Khanapara, G.S. Road, Guwahati- 781022.

You have to bring an application as per the prescribed ‘Application Format’ available on the website of ARIAS Society at http://www.arias.in/career.html along with a self-attested copy and original of the supporting documents.

For details, you can visit the official notification link given below for details;
http://www.arias.in/download/APART/D...20DAMC-PDF.pdf
23rd July 2019, 07:54 PM
phool1004

Default Re: How can I apply for Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services Society District Agriculture Marketing Coordinator recruitment? Last date of application?

Interested Candidates having the essential qualification and experience may directly Walk-In for the interview on 18th June 2019 (Tuesday) between 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM at the office of the ARIAS Society, Agriculture Complex, Khanapara, G.S. Road, Guwahati- 781022.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?