15th April 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Odisha Postal Circle Technical Assistant recruitment for 12th candidate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my 12th standard and I want to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak post in Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

17th April 2019, 07:52 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Odisha Postal Circle Technical Assistant recruitment for 12th candidate?

Eligibility to apply for Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 :

<> You should have completed 10th from the recognized board.

<> You must having a computer knowledge

<> Higher qualification students can also apply for this post ut there will not be any separate marks.

<> Minimum Age : 18 years

<> Maximum Age : 40 years

<> Selection will be based on Automatic generated list.

<> Age relaxations will be based on the govt rules.

Coming to your eligibility, as per your educational qualification you are absolutely eligible to apply for this post.
17th April 2019, 09:42 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Odisha Postal Circle Technical Assistant recruitment for 12th candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my 12th standard and I want to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak post in Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.
Eligibility criteria, and age limit to apply for Odisha Postal Circle Technical Assistant Recruitment:

- The candidate must complete their 10th standard (Matriculation) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.

- The candidate must score good marks in Mathematics and English subject.

- The candidate should knowledge basic Computer Knowledge.

- The candidate must have knowledge of Local Language.

- The candidate age should be in between 18 years to 40 years and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates. 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?