18th September 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment 2018?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am 24 years of age Nursing graduate and now I want to apply in Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment of 2018. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

20th September 2018, 11:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment 2018?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for Chattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment 2018 is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university.

--> You should be in the age range of 18 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
21st September 2018, 09:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment 2018?

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment 2018 are as here under :-

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

Being a nursing graduate and 24 years old, you are certainly eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh Sub-Inspector recruitment.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.cgpolice.gov.in.
22nd September 2018, 10:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit required to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Chhattisgarh Police Sub Inspector recruitment 2018 is given below,

>> In order to be eligible for this recruitment, you must have completed Graduation in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institute.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age should not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible.

>> As you are a 24 years old candidate, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this Chhattisgarh Police Sub Inspector recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?