31st May 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment 2018?

Hello, I have completed my MBA in Finance and now I want to apply in TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment of 2018. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post. Please tell me about the age limit also.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment 2018?
  2. How many vacancies are there in TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment 2018? Important dates of this recruitment?
  3. Selection procedure of TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment 2018?
  4. Eligibility and age limit to apply in Oil India Senior Officer recruitment 2018?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment written test?
  6. How to apply in TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment? Cost of application?
  7. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Mizoram PSC Circle Education Officer recruitment 2018?
  8. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Goa Shipyard Limited Junior Supervisor recruitment 2018?
  9. Age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment?
  10. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018?
  11. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Goa Customs Seaman recruitment 2018?
  12. Age limit to apply in Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018?
  13. Age limit to apply for Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to apply in LIC Assistant Administrative Officer 2018 recruitment?
  15. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018?
  16. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari recruitment 2018? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in LMRC Executive recruitment 2018?
  18. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2018?
1st June 2018, 08:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria and age criteria required to apply for TIIC Finance Senior Officer Recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for TIIC Finance Senior Officer recruitment 2018 is as follows,

Qualification Required:

>> You must have done ICWA/ CA/ Post Graduation with MBA from any recognized university.

>> Or else, candidates who are done with PG Diploma from any Indian Institute of Management and XLRI, Jamshedpur are also eligible to apply for this recruitment

>> You should have minimum of 1 year work experience in the fields namely Banking industry or reputed firms of Chartered Accountants or in the national or state level financial organizations.

Age Criteria Required:

>> Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age must not exceed 30 years and there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?