19th July 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment 2018?

Hello everyone, I have completed my MCA(H) and now I want to apply in MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment of 2018. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post. Waiting for your response!

21st July 2018, 01:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment 2018?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment 2018 is mentioned below :-

1. Educational Qualification :- You should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in IT/ CSE or MCA degree course from a recognised university.

2. Age Limit :- 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2018 (28 years for Non M.P Domicile).
21st July 2018, 05:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment 2018?

The important details regarding MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment are:

>>The minimum academic qualification required is bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or information technology or master of computer application.

>>The age criteria is 18-40 years for MP domicile candidate and 18-25 years for non domicile candidate.

Last date to apply for it is 3rd August. There are total seven vacancies.
21st July 2018, 10:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for MPWZ Assistant IT Manager position, you should have completed your B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree in IT/CSE/MCA from a recognized college/university. Your minimum age should be 18 years and can apply till the age of 40 years. Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Web: http://www.mpwz.co.in
22nd July 2018, 11:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and age criteria required to apply for MPWZ Assistant IT Manager Recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for this MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment 2018 is given below,

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have passed B.E/ B.Tech or it's equivalent qualification in
* Information Technology
* Computer Science Engineering
from a recognized university.

>> or you should have done Master of Computer Application (MCA) from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> As you have completed MCA (H) course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Age Criteria Required:-

@ Minimum age required - 18 years
@ Maximum age allowed - 28 years

Age Criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2018
23rd July 2018, 05:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have completed my MCA(H) and now I want to apply in MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment of 2018. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post. Waiting for your response!

Those candidates who have passed BE/BTech or equivalent degree in IT, Computer Science Engineering or MCA from a state or central government recognized college / university or from an AICTE recognized college are eligible to apply for MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment. In addition to the above candidates should also possess any one of the following global certification: MCSE, MCSA, RHCE, RHCSA, OCP (DBA & Development), CCNA / CCNP / CCI, ITIL (Foundation) / ITIL (Intermediate), SCJA / OCAJP.

Age limit to apply in MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment is as follows:

The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit for different category are as follows:

Male Applicants (unreserved) – 40 years
Female Applicants (unreserved) – 45 years
Male / Female Applicants (Govt. / Corporation / Board / Autonomous Institute Employees and Home Guards) – 45 years
Male / Female Applicants (Reserved Category – SC/ST/OBC) – 45 years
PWD Applicants – 45 years
Non MP Domicile Applicants – 28 years
23rd July 2018, 08:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The requirements to apply for MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment 2018:

1. Academic qualification criteria for exam is bachelor of technology in computer science engineering or Information technology or MCA from a recognized university.

2. Age criteria is 18-40 years.

You must apply before 3rd August, 2018.
5th August 2018, 12:47 PM
Narendra2121

Education Qualification:
B.E./B.Tech, MCA

Age limit
Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years as on 1-1-2018
Maximum Age (in Year): 40 Years as on 1-1-2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?