8th November 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant Management recruitment?

Can I know the eligibility criteria to apply in the recruitment of National Housing Bank for Assistant Management post? Kindly tell me the age limit also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
9th November 2016, 05:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant Management recruitment?

Eligibility criteria to apply for National Housing Bank Assistant Manager recruitment :-

Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline/ Law with minimum of 60% marks .

Age limit : must have born in between 02-10-1988 to 01-10-1995 (both dates inclusive). There is upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC below Creamy Layer is applicable as per rules.

Selection Process: Online test, interview and group discussion.
9th November 2016, 10:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant Management recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for National Housing Bank Assistant Management Recruitment:

There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required to apply for National Housing Bank Assistant Management Recruitment. There are several posts available in this recruitment and the minimum qualification basically varies from post to post. I request you to go through the page number 5 in the notification that is attached below.

In the similar way, the minimum and maximum age required as on 01.10.2016 are given in details for concerned posts. I request you to go through the page number 3 for more details of age criteria.

Click here for More Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?