19th July 2018, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment with 71% in MCA(H)?

I have done MCA(H) and secured 71% marks. I want to apply in MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment. I am interested to join MPWZ as an Assistant IT Manager. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

21st July 2018, 05:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment with 71% in MCA(H)?

Yes, Master of computer application candidates can apply for Assistant IT manager in MPWZ. The academic qualification required for this post is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or information technology or master of computer application from a recognized institute.

The age criteria for general category candidate is 18-40 years. It is 25 years for non MP candidate. 3rd August is the deadline to apply for recruitment.
21st July 2018, 07:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment with 71% in MCA(H)?

Yes, you can apply for MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment after completion of your MCA (H) course from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed B.E/ B.Tech in IT/ CSE or MCA degree course from a recognised university are eligible to apply for MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment. So, being a MCA graduate, you are eligible to apply for MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment.
22nd July 2018, 11:54 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for MPWZ Assistant IT Manager Recruitment:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for this MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment 2018 after successful completion of MCA (H) course. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment is given below,

>> You must have possessed B.E/ B.Tech or it's equivalent qualification in any of the below mentioned streams to be eligible.
* Information Technology Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering

>> Or else, you should have completed their MCA course are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Besides this, you should have possessed any of the below mentioned global certifications. They are,
MCSD, MCSA, MCSE, OCP, RHCE, RHCSA, CCNA/CCNP/ CCI, ITIL, SCJA, OCAJP, ITIL Foundation)..etc.,

Click here for Official Notification
23rd July 2018, 04:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done MCA(H) and secured 71% marks. I want to apply in MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment. I am interested to join MPWZ as an Assistant IT Manager. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

Apart from MCA (H) with 71% marks, you should also possess any one of the following global certification: MCSE, MCSA, RHCE, RHCSA, OCP (DBA & Development), CCNA / CCNP / CCI, ITIL (Foundation) / ITIL (Intermediate), SCJA / OCAJP to apply for Assistant IT Manager recruitment. Therefore, if you have studied any one of the above mentioned global certification, then you are eligible to apply for the MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
23rd July 2018, 08:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for MPWZ Assistant IT Manager recruitment with 71% marks in Master of Computer Applications. The eligibility criteria is:

1. Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or Information technology or MCA from a recognized university.

2. Age criteria is 18-40 years.

3rd August is the last date to apply for recruitment test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?