11th August 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and important dates of UPSSSC Junior Assistant exam?

Sir,
I would like to know the eligibility criteria for applying UPSSSC Junior Assistant exam? Kindly tell me the important dates also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of UPSSSC Junior Assistant will be published? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria and important dates for entrance test of PhD or JRF conducted by ISI?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to attend KPCL Assistant and Junior exam
  4. Am I eligible to apply in KPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 8th semester?
  5. What is the maximum age allowed for NET exam after completion of Ph.D course?
  6. Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed? Admission procedure and the important dates?
  7. Am I eligible for UPPCL recruitment?
  8. Important Dates for filling the form for getting a direct job in Merchant Navy after 12th? Eligibility criteria for Corresponding Jobs?
  9. Eligibility, syllabus and important dates of examination held by Jamia Hamdard?
  10. Which railway job can I get if I am from B.Tech IT department
  11. Eligibility criteria for the posts offered of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer? I am doing B.E in Automobile Engineering
  12. Salary of grade A officer in SIDBI?
  13. Syllabus to apply for the post of Assistant/Junior Personal Assistant Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After passing 10th and ITI 2 years course with 70% am I eligible for Junior Assistant Promotion?
  15. Eligibility and important dates for Pharmacy courses from BITS after B.Pharma?
  16. What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?
  17. When are the results of Supreme Court Assistant? Date of the entrance exam for ESIC Delhi for Upper Division Clerk and CBSE for Junior Assistant?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required for SC students to sit for Assam police service?
13th August 2015, 07:33 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and important dates of UPSSSC Junior Assistant exam?

Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) notifies the vacancies for the Junior Assistant posts various departments of the government sector.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years.

* Candidate should have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university or Institution.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written examination (Objective exam and type writing exam).

* Interview.

The dates for the UPSSSC 2016 is not released yet. However, it generally releases the notification in the month of February/ March. The candidate is advised to check the official site to know about the notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?