4th July 2016, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and requirements to join Submarine Technical branch through UES in Indian Navy?

Hi,
I want to join Submarine Technical branch in Indian Navy under UES scheme. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for this? And please let me know other requirements which is necessary to apply for this branch.

5th July 2016, 12:39 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and requirements to join Submarine Technical branch through UES in Indian Navy?

To apply for the Submarine Technical branch you must meet all the eligibility criteria.

Qualification:-

1. You must have scored 60% aggregate in all the semester of BE/B.Tech.

2. You must be in the final year in an AICTE approved University.

3. If you have a Engineering Branch then must complete your course in Mechanical /Marine / Automobile / Mechtronics / Instrumentation / Production / Metallurgy / Industrial Engg. & Management / Aeronautical Eng / Automation and Robotics.

4. If you have a Electric Branch then must complete your course in Electrical / Electronics / Control /Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Power Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Power Engineering / Instrumentation & Control

You must be between 21 years to 24 years as on 1st July 2017. You can apply online.

last date to apply is 07th Aug 2016.
5th July 2016, 09:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and requirements to join Submarine Technical branch through UES in Indian Navy?

Eligibility Criteria Required to join Submarine Technical Branch through UES in Indian Navy:

Basically there are three branches under this Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) Course. They are,
* Executive Branch
* Technical Branch
* Submarine Branch

Submarine Branch again consists of two cadres, they are Engineering Branch and Electrical Branch.

>> Engineering Branch:
B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Marine/ Mechatronics/ Production/ Instrumentation/ Industrial Engineering and Management/ Metallurgy

>> Electrical Branch:
B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Control/ Telecommunication/ Power Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Power Engineering/ Instrumentation and Control/ Electronics and Communication.
25th June 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

When I have back logs and dc for one year then also I have chance to join us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?