25th May 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for ICRB Personal Assistant post

Dear sir/mam
today i have submitted icrb personal assistant post but hare same very big confusion i am looking regarding icrb at isro.gov.in here it shows only 1st division candidates are eligible for this post, but dainik jagaran josh paper in showing Personal Assistant candidate only completed graduation can apply.

30th May 2016, 06:37 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for ICRB Personal Assistant post

You have submitted the application form for ICRB Personal Assistant post. But you have confusion in the eligibility criteria. Following are the details for this post:

Educational qualification: Student must possess graduation degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Application with first class division from any recognized university. Students possessing diploma degree in commercial/ secretarial practice with first class division with one year experience as stenographer are also eligible. Student must possess computer knowledge and minimum speed of 80 w.p.m in English stenography.

Age Limit: 18 to 26 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by skill test.

>>In my opinion you have to see the official notification through its website. You have to just take the information from other websites. The most important thing is that you must go though the eligibility criteria before filling any application form. If you still have any doubt regarding this then you can go through the detailed advertisement. Below are the attachments regarding the detailed advertisement and previous year papers of Personal Assistant exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICRB Personal assistant.pdf(176.3 KB, 30 views)
File Type: pdf ICRB persoanal assistant question paper.pdf(772.5 KB, 20 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?