27th December 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

What sort of government jobs are there for Visually Challenged?

Namaste sir,

I am completing B.E. mechanical Engineering but i am visually challenged 70% candidate. So please can you give me information about the government jobs available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Government jobs for 40% visually challenged person and after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Can 40% Visually Handicapped get government jobs?
  3. Am I eligible to get government job if I have scored 75% in Commerce post graduation and visually challenged?
  4. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? She has passed Madhyamik
  5. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? she has passed madhyamik
  6. Career in finance for visually challenged persons?
  7. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  8. Best government jobs for physically challenged zoologist candidate?
  9. Can I be eligible for reservation in government jobs in India? What type of facilities can I get if I am 30% visually handicapped?
  10. What are the various benefits Government gives to physically challenged students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the jobs offered in railways for physically challenged candidates?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  13. Can a 13% visually handicapped person apply for government jobs? How to consider 13% disability in government jobs?
  14. What are the best government jobs to apply beingor physically handicap zoologist
  15. Is one sitting degree valid to apply for government jobs? What kind of jobs are offered?
  16. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course?
  17. Can I get a government job if I am a Physically challenged student
  18. CLAT admit card status? Whether i am registered or not?
28th December 2015, 07:19 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: What sort of government jobs are there for Visually Challenged?

There is no any barrier or restriction for the visually challenged candidate in any of the government organization. Handicapped person can also work in the government organization.

Since, you have good percentage of marks in Engineering. SO, based on your trade you can get job in Government organization.
For, this you have to make clear what kind of job they have for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?