21st August 2016, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Kerala Police in SI rank after diploma?

I have recently done my diploma course and very much interested i joining Kerala Police. Can you please tell me am i eligible to join Kerala Police on the rank of SI?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join Indian Police Service for ECE Diploma holder?
  2. What is the minimum height required for the selection of SA in Kerala Police? -- [New]
  3. How to join in Kerala Police as SI? I am a B.Com student
  4. How to join B.Tech 2nd year in Kerala after passing diploma in Civil with 83%?
  5. Can I join Kerala police at the age of 41 years?
  6. Can I be eligible for Kerala PSC SI Police examination? I have completed 3 years Polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. How to join police or defence? I am interested in doing service at places where terrorism is there.
  8. Can I join as an SI in Kerala with a diploma certificate?
  9. Can I apply for SI in Kerala Police after passing marine mechanical fitter diploma course?
  10. How to join in Kerala police for sub inspector post after serving as a soldier
  11. Am I eligible to apply in Kerala Police Service if completed 3 years full time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  12. What's my eligibility status for medical entrance after securing 2604 rank in Kerala state exam?
  13. What is the age requirement for sub inspector of Police Kerala -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility for SI of Police?
  15. Eligibility and procedure to join Delhi Police or UP Police?
  16. Minimum and maximum age limits for Sub-Inspector of Police in Kerala Police?
  17. How can I prepare to become a DCP after completing BCA
  18. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
21st August 2016, 05:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Kerala Police in SI rank after diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have recently done my diploma course and very much interested i joining Kerala Police. Can you please tell me am i eligible to join Kerala Police on the rank of SI?

Sorry, it is not possible to join as Sub Inspector of Police in Kerala with Diploma qualification. Those who want to apply to the post should have studied graduation from any recognized university. The age should be in between 20 to 31 years. The height of the candidate should be 165 cm. The selection will be done through Written Test, Physical Endurance Test, Interview and Medical Examination. So to appear for the examination for the post of Sub Inspector, you should have studied graduation in any stream.
21st August 2016, 11:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for Kerala Police SI post.

Educational Qualification for SI post:

Graduation degree from a recognized university.

Minimum age = 20 years
Minimum age = 28 years

Age relaxation:-

SC/ST- 5 years

OBC- 3 years

Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved)- 5 years

Ex-Servicemen (OBC)- 8 years

Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)- 10 years
26th May 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I am a Diploma holder (10 3- Tamil nadu technical bord). I am already applying police constable job in kerala certificate verification time any problems?
20th September 2018, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a Hindu and my age is 29 now am I able to apply SI post in Kerala police
18th March 2021, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Deploma equivalent certificate eligible or not to si test in Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?