23rd February 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for regional transport officer examination being a 2nd year BCA student in Coimbatore? What is the procedure for applying regional transport officer exam?

dear sir,
I am doing bca second year in coimbatore and i am an arts college student,should i am eligible for doing regional transport officer examination,if i am eligible what are the procedure for applying that exam.

thank you sir,
by
b.senthil vel

24th March 2016, 06:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for regional transport officer examination being a 2nd year BCA student in Coimbatore? What is the procedure for applying regional transport officer exam?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Regional Transport Officer Examination:

There are several cadres come under this Regional Transport Officer (RTO). Some of them are, RTO Clerk, RTO Judicial and RTO Sub Assistant. The minimum qualification required for RTO Clerical Cadre is "Graduate Degree" from a recognized university. The minimum qualification required for RTO Judicial post is "Graduate Degree" in LAW from a recognized institute/ university. The basic qualification required for RTO Sub Assistant post is Graduation particularly with Civil or Mechanical streams. Application process and apply procedure generally varies from that particular state's organizations. So for this, you are required to go through the concerned website of the respective state. Before applying online, you need to make sure that you are eligible or not.

As you are still pursing 2nd year of BCA, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply now. But you may apply for this post after successful completion of BCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?