26th September 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Required Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam? When will be this Exam in Maharashtra?

Sir/mam, i am completed my b.e.(mech) at this year & please say about rto (regional transport officer)exam in maharashtra. Whre this exam conducted? Then what is criteria for this exam? And date of next exam taken for this post
thank you

26th September 2012, 04:46 PM
bhaskar51

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam? When will be this Exam in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/mam, i am completed my b.e.(mech) at this year & please say about rto (regional transport officer)exam in maharashtra. Whre this exam conducted? Then what is criteria for this exam? And date of next exam taken for this post
thank you
Regional Transport Officer (RTO) Exam is conducted by Public Service Commission.

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification-
to apply for the test You must have a pass in 10th/matriculation.

Age-
21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates
3 Years of relaxation for OBC candidates
and 5 Years of relaxation for SC / ST candidates.

Generally, In Maharashtra The exam is conducted in the month of March.

In Andhra Pradesh, The exam is conducted in the month of June-July.
28th November 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam? When will be this Exam in Maharashtra?

Dear sir,i have complet dip.mech last year can i attampt this exam
23rd December 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i m in last year of mechanical engg. so wht wil be criterion for becoming rto in maharashtra?
4th January 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

how many percentage have in last year deploma mech?
9th January 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

sir im in last year of mechanical engg.so what will be the criterion for RTO exam?is there requirment of first class?
9th January 2013, 09:24 PM
abhishek0123

RTO examinations are generally conducted by public service commission of each state of India. The number of vacancies would vary from one state another. The information specified below helps you know more about various eligibility criteria, qualification and other information about RTO examination and much more..

RTO examination clerkship post eligibility criteria
•RTO examination held to hire candidates for clerkship post must match the following criteria.
•The candidate should be a citizen of India.

•The candidate should have an educational qualification Secondary education or equivalent from the respective state board.

•The age of the candidate should be between 18 years old and should not cross 37 year old.

•The exam syllabus would vary from state to state RTO examination.

RTO examination sub assistant engineer eligibility criteria

•The candidate applying for the post of RTO Examination sub assistant engineer post must match the following criteria.

•The candidate should be an Indian citizen.

•The candidate should have a degree in engineering like in civil, mechanical or in electrical.

•The number of vacancies available would vary from state to state.

•The age of the candidate should not cross 32years.

RTO Examination Judicial service post eligibility criteria
•RTO examination held for judicial service post follows the following list of eligibility criteria.

•Candidate should be above 23 year old and should be below 34 years.

•He should be a citizen of India.

•For this particular post candidate should be holding a degree in law from any standard or recognized university.

•Candidate should be capable to read, write and speak particular state’s language

For detailed information about RTO, please visit -http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
10th January 2013, 04:47 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

HI,

RTO exam is conducted by public service commission .there are many post also available in RTO.in which you are interested ,it's depend on you.
Yes.surely you are eligible to become a RTO officer after completing the diploma in mechanical engineering.for that you have to apply for RTO exam and have to qualify the RTO.then you are eligible for RTO.

RTO exam clerk post eligibility
* Candidates should be the citizen of India.
* Candidates should have the age limit within 18 to 37 years.
* Candidates should complete graduate from a recognized institute.

RTO exam Judicial post eligibility

* Candidates should be the citizen of India
* Candidates should have the age limit within 23-35 years.
* Candidates should complete graduate in law from a recognized university

RTO exam sub assistant eligibility

* Candidates should be the citizen of India
* Candidates should have the age more than 34 years
* Candidates should complete graduate from a recognized university
* In particular fields such as mechanical and civil

Best of luck....
10th January 2013, 08:13 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

The required eligibility for being a RTO officer, you should be a graduate and your age should be not less than 21 years and not more than 40 years of age. There is no as such exam available for the RTO which is held at a particular interval. The job in RTO is completely dependable on the vacancies available. The vacancies are generally listed in the employment news newspaper. Therefore you should be regular in reading this newspaper for getting updates about the RTO.
Gud luck
25th January 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

what is phisical qualification for rto post?
2nd February 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

what is physical criteria for rto officer post ? what is the minimum salary of rto officer?
2nd February 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i have complet dip.mech last year can i attampt this exam
25th February 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

im completed my diploma in mech engg and BE in production engg. can i apply for RTO exam
17th March 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

is their any experiance for rto and when exam are conduct
22nd March 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

driving license is required or not?
4th June 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in automobile engineering and now what to do for RTO exam and what is the need
14th June 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i have just completed diploma in mechanical enggand want to know about RTO exam.....plzz help...what is RTO exam and for what it is conducted?
19th June 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I am student of TY.BAF can i become a RTO officer
suggestion for me??

i hav complected TY.BAF can i become an RTO officer
any suggestion??
9th July 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

sir i am abhijeet jadhav i complete diploma in mechanical engg. then can i eligble for rto exam?
12th July 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have experience of 1 year in manufacturing industry. Is my experience acceptable instead of maintenance officer in heavy vehicles service centre for RTO Post criteria??
1st August 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am study in S.Y. Mech (diploma) after i completed T.Y. Then how will percentage last year .
5th August 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir m deploma mech passout so m apllicabl for RTO department
18th August 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i m completed my dipioma in production engg. can i apply for rto ? how?
24th August 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

now i am in s.e.mechanical,can i apply for RTOexam?
24th September 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I complited deploma in mechanical.....
And now pursuing engg.,so for which post i can apply.....
10th October 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

can i know the requiered experience of heavy licence to attend RTO exam
18th October 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have compete my diploma can i aply for rto exam?
29th October 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

For clerkship post, is it necessary to be a degree holder. Actually i'm interest to apply for the same post but my graduation is not complete, due to some personal reasons. Pls reply me. Waiting for ur positive response.
22nd December 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

dear students,,u can call me for ur any doubt or class for AMVI preparation for upcoming AMVI exam 2014,rahul sir-8108799375 thank you,best of luck to all..
22nd December 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

dear students,,u can call me for ur any doubt or class for AMVI preparation for upcoming AMVI exam 2014,rahul sir-8108799375 thank you,best of luck to all..
22nd December 2013, 06:33 PM
rupesh111

22nd December 2013, 06:36 PM
rupesh111

dear students,,u can call me for ur any doubt or class for AMVI preparation for upcoming AMVI exam 2014,or any other acedemic sub of auto or mech engg.rahul sir-8108799375 thank you,best of luck to all..
22nd December 2013, 06:39 PM
rupesh111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thank you
dear students,,u can call me for ur any doubt or class for AMVI preparation for upcoming AMVI exam 2014,or any other acedemic sub of auto or mech engg.rahul sir-81dear students,,u can call me for ur any doubt or class for AMVI preparation for upcoming AMVI exam 2014,or any other acedemic sub of auto or mech engg.rahul sir-8108799375 thank you,best of luck to all..08799375 thank you,best of luck to all..
10th May 2014, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Im studying BCA 2nd semester im interested to take the exam so please give me the criteria of exam and eligibility clauses
11th June 2014, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

sir i hv completed my diploma in mech.in equivallent institue ,can i attend rto exam. thank you
19th June 2014, 10:22 AM
pawar nikita

Dear sir can i give rto exam after diploma in electronics and telecommunication??????
26th June 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir now im last year engg.of mechannical branch so which preparation is required at rto exam point of view
5th August 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I'm complited my diploma in mechanical engineering..I got aggregate 74%...how will I give this exam..tell mi name of some books of this exam on my mail "[email protected]" plz help mi coz I want to be a RTO officer..
8th August 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed my diploma in mechanical engineering. How many percentage are required for rto examination.
24th August 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam dev kolekar iam last year in mech engg experience certificate are required or not
24th August 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam dev kolekar iam last year in mech engg experience certificate are required or not
5th September 2014, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

sir im complited diploma in mech. engg so what is the criteria and documents required for rto exam
12th April 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
I am ashok ingole.i complete my automobile engineering diploma last two yrs.i 13 yrs ago join indian army.exprience for automobile 10yrs.
Actually my question is any consation of ex-serviceman like age limit
and quota(reserved vanancies)
27th May 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed diplom in production engg and I want to know about procedure after diplom prod engg to about any working experience or any license to eligibility about rto exams sir please tell me detail my gmail [email protected]
18th June 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Any experience is required for RTO exam?
18th June 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir I am kiran hire my question is eligibility of physical fitness and hight my hight is 5, 3 may i aapplya RTO exam
6th April 2016, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my B.E in mechanical but my aggregate percentage is 53 %....Am I eligible to apply for AMVI??
Please reply me soon!
3rd October 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I am finished Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Govt polytechnic in Vellore, Tamilnadu by partime. Now I am TNSTC, Driver at Velloe ,10 years experience. My age is 38 complete. How can I attend the RTO exam, Brake Inspector. What is eligible. When the exam conduct in Tamilnadu.
27th December 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Please tell about the physical criteria for the post of Sub assistant inspector (RTO) for women's..
9th February 2017, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am sambhaji kadam . I have 12th & BE in mechanical completed. So tell me what document &
Syllabus required for the RTO exam.
Thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?