29th February 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to qualify in SSC-CGL exam? Suitable books to prepare and steps after qualifying this exam?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have applied for SSC CGL exam. I want to know the cutoff qualifying marks for clear this exam and also I would like to know after qualifying what is the next step? Also refer me some books that help me to prepare for SSC CGL exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to qualify in SSC CGL written exam? Steps after qualifying in this exam? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff marks required to qualify in SSC-CGL exam? Steps after qualifying? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. Cutoff marks required to qualify SSC CGL TIER-I recruitment exam?
  4. Suitable History books and tips to prepare for UGC-NET? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  5. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for CLAT? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  6. How can I prepare to crack SSC CGL exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. How many times SSC CGL exam be given? How to prepare and which books to use?
  8. Minimum marks required to qualify in IBPS PO exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. Examination date, cutoff marks required and suitable books to prepare for COMEDK-MDS?
  10. How should i prepare for the Statistical Investigator exam? Which books should i read?
  11. Cutoff marks of SSC CGL Tier I exam?
  12. Cut off marks of ssc cgl part-ii for UR category -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure and eligibility to become an Income Tax Officer for B.Com(Accounts) graduate?
  14. How can I prepare to crack CEED? Cutoff marks required to qualify? Study Materials for preparation?
  15. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  16. Eligibility for SSC CGL 2015 and Bank PO exams 2015
  17. Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?
  18. Cutoff marks required to qualify in Andhra Pradesh PGCET? Suitable books for preparation?
24th March 2016, 06:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in SSC-CGL exam? Suitable books to prepare and steps after qualifying this exam?

Cutoff Marks required to qualify in SSC CGL Examination:

To get an Idea on this year's SSC CGL 2016 cutoff, one must definitely go through the past year's cutoff. After detailed analysis, we may get to know the idea on SSC CGL Exam cutoff.

SSC CGL 2015 Cutoff:
For OBC - 89.50
For General - 102.25
For SC - 80.25
For ST - 74.25

SSC CGL 2014 Cutoff:
For OBC - 82
For General - 96.50
For SC - 77.00
For ST - 69.50

After qualifying in SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination, you are required to appear in SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Tier 2 Examination. Based on the merit marks, the selection is made. Here are the best books required to prepare for SSC CGL Examination 2016.

>> Objective General English by Arihant
>> Word Power Made Easy Expanded Edition by Norman Lewis
>> Lucent's General Knowledge for Static GK and Science
>> Analytical Reasoning by M.K Pandey
>> Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?