30th September 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How may I become a road transport officer? What is the complete process?

Hi, this is venkat kalyan i completed my b.tech graduation in the year 2010. My aim is to become road transport officer . Please tell the process from the first step of procedure,mail me to [email protected]

19th May 2012, 04:01 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I become a road transport officer? What is the complete process?

[B]become a road transport officer[/

age limit- 21 - 32 Years.

educational qualification- graduate from any recognized university

further information -www.upsc.gov.in
21st September 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I become a road transport officer? What is the complete process?

Which course i have to study after my puc
12th January 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

after 10th how may i become rto
19th February 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How may I become a road transport officer? What is the complete process?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-may-i-become-road-transport-officer-what-complete-process-395504.html#ixzz2LLK85udW
12th May 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the process to be a road transport officer?
11th June 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications of a road transport officer?
16th August 2013, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Now time i m in diploma in mech engg. Last year plz can u tell me eligiability criteria becoming RTO Officer. My email: [email protected]
8th January 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

hello am Shriraam. I completed my diploma (mechanical) and now am doing my mechanical engineering second year. am intersted in RTO post can u say the qualification for the post.
14th January 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Hai am Hariprasad.A graduate in mechanical engineering. I wish to become RTO officer, should I write any exam and which books I have to study and when the entrance exam will commence and finally how to know collect the application for entrance exam... Please Email:[email protected]
9th June 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

For the post of RTO officer, What is neccessary " diploma or graguate"in mechnical Engineering
8th June 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

What's the required qualification of road transport officer post in kalyan rato??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?