1st August 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in Central Teacher Eligibility Test. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment of this year. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap? Waiting for your response!

5th August 2018, 05:09 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018?

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

Eligibility Criteria:

For Primary Stage:

Candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary education or Bachelor of Elementary Education or 2 year Diploma in Special Education.

For Elementary Stage:

Candidate should have passed Bachelor's degree and passed or appearing in Bachelor of Education or Diploma in Elementary Education or Bachelor of Elementary Education.

For more information, you can visit at www.ctet.in.
5th August 2018, 05:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test generally differs from Class to Class.

>> For Class I - V:

* You should have completed 12th Class with minimum 50% marks and must have cleared or appeared in final year Diploma of Elementary Education.

>> For Class VI - VIII:

* You must have Graduation Degree + Passed or appearing in final year examination of (2 year) Diploma Elementary Education.

You may go through 8th page of the official notification which is attached below for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for More Details
5th August 2018, 07:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that you want to know about the eligibility to apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018, so in order to help you with the correct information, I have attached a link below in which you can find the eligibility for the examination and many other related details. So, go through the link and start preparing for the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CTET eligibility 2018.pdf(835.8 KB, 0 views)
5th August 2018, 08:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

CTET is Central Teacher Eligibility Test, it is conducted by CBSE. The examination is conducted for recruitment as teacher in Primary, Secondary, and Higher Secondary.

The eligibility to appear in examination varies with examination with various recruitment.

No age limit to appear in examination. Application form is available now and you can fill the form online.
5th August 2018, 09:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Class I to V for CTET exam:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board with minimum of 45 % marks.

2. Necessary qualification required in diploma in elementary education.

Eligibility criteria for CTET elementary (6 to 8) 2018:

1. Graduation in any stream from a recognized university with least 45% marks.

2. Two years diploma in elementary education or one year Bachelor of Education is necessary.

Last date to apply for exam is 27th August, 2018.
6th August 2018, 12:42 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply in Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 are given below.

=> Candidate must be a citizen of India.

=> The minimum age of candidate should be 17 years.

=> Candidate must have passed senior secondary exam with at least 50% from a recognized board.

=> Candidate should have passed Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) from a recognized university.

NOTE: Candidates will have to fulfill different eligibility according to their wish to be a Primary or Elementary Teacher.
15th August 2018, 07:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and it is held by CBSE for recruitment of teachers in CBSE affiliated schools.

The minimum education required for appearing in CTET Paper I examination is a higher secondary school degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

While the minimum education required for CTET Paper II examination is a graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

Apart from above qualifications, candidates must have also pursue D.Ed/D.El.Ed/B.Ed for appearing in CTET Paper I and B.Ed for appearing in CTET Paper II examination.

For more details regarding CTET eligibility, you can visit the link www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?