4th February 2018, 08:15 PM
Jagruti rami

Am I eligible for Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 (TET) having completed M.Com and pursing D.El.Ed?

I have complete my my M.Com and pursuing Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) from NIOS. So, can I be eligible for government job or not? And, what about Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 (TET)? Am I eligible for this?

11th February 2018, 06:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 (TET) having completed M.Com and pursing D.El.Ed?

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for pursuing TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test ) having completed your M.Com and D.El.Ed degree courses then I would like to let you know that you are eligible for appearing in TET but for Classes upto Class V as for higher classes you are required to hold B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ) degree along with your regular degree courses.

Further, I would like to let you know that for your recruitment as teacher in Centrally funded government schools or CBSE afiliated school you need to qualify CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) where as for recruitment in state government schools you need to qualify respective state TET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?