3rd October 2015, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can take after 12th to ensure that I will become government bank officer in future?

Am i able to bank job after 12 pass which course is better for me make a government bank officer? Can you please guide me for the same? I just wanted to ensure that I will pick up the right course to get the right job in future. Thank you!

3rd October 2015, 08:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take after 12th to ensure that I will become government bank officer in future?

No you are not eligible for " Bank Officer " with 12th qualification. Since to become Bank Officer you need to complete at least graduation with minimum percentage of marks from the recognized university.

And also based on the type of exam you will have different eligibility criteria. And also Age should be in between these limits.

-- Minimum Age : 21 years

-- Maximum Age : 30 years.

Final year candidates can also eligible to apply for Bank Officer Jobs and in India you will have IBPS, SBI are the two main recruitment organizations conducting officer cadre exams.
3rd October 2015, 06:16 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course I can take after 12th to ensure that I will become government bank officer in future?

First of all I congratulated you for your success in the 12th exam. Now it is the time for you to get decide in which field you want to go. Since you have decided to go for bank job.

**Since the minimum eligibility for any bank official is that student must possess the graduation degree. So in my opinion you have to do normal graduation. And it is up to you which field whether Arts, Science or Commerce suits you. It depends upon you.

**After completing your graduation you will be eligible for bank jobs. And you can start preparing for your bank jobs when you are in the final year of the graduation which will be helpful to you.
4th October 2015, 09:12 AM
p@1995
Junior Member+

Hiii
After passing 12th you are not eligible for getting a bank officer job.
If you want to apply for the bank officer job, you must passed graduate from a recognized university with 50% marks.
You can do your graduation in any stream either in art, commerce or science. But I prefer you to go in commerce side.
Because you study the math and financial subject in commerce that are useful for getting a bank officer job.
Thanks
All the best for your future.
2nd December 2017, 09:44 AM
nishanth60

Hi Friend
#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for BANK CLERK & PO (IBPS & SBI) posts is GRADUATION in any discipline from UGC recognised institution/university.
#As you have completed your 12 th standard, you are not eligible to apply for bank exams. You can apply for government bank exams after the completion of your Graduation.
#Age limit to apply for BANK CLERK post is 21-28 years and for BANK PO Post is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are:
-> 3 years for OBC candidates
-> 5 years for SC/ST candidates
-> 10 years for PWD candidates.
#And the selection procedure for BANK CLERK post is preliminary exam,main examination and Language Proficiency Test.
#And selection procedure of BANK PO post is preliminary exam,main exam followed by personal interview.
#For further details please visit www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?