26th April 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Exemption available in ISRO Stenographers recruitment for SC candidates?

Hello friends, I am an SC candidate and I am interested to apply in ISRO Stenographers recruitment. So, I just want to know that I can expect any exemption for me in this recruitment? Kindly tell me about the exemption.

21st December 2020, 09:51 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemption available in ISRO Stenographers recruitment for SC candidates?

Yes, Exemption is available in ISRO Stenographers recruitment for SC candidates.

SC candidate will get age relaxation of 5 years in upper age in this recruitment.

Candidate must have minimum qualification of intermediate to be eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?