10th April 2021, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Exemption available in UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021 for reserved candidates

Hi Sir/Madam, I came under reserved category and I am going to apply for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam of this year. I would like to know about the exemptions available for me in this examination. Kindly let me know immediately.

11th April 2021, 10:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemption available in UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021 for reserved candidates

There are relaxation as well as reservation of seats for reserved seats.

Relaxation in upper age limit as per government norms.

No application fee for SC,ST and PH category.

Examination is conducted in three stages for final selection. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
11th April 2021, 11:17 PM
jeet2porwal

Lightbulb Re: Exemption available in UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021 for reserved candidates

Exemption available in UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021 for reserved candidates can be seen below.

Your age should be in between 21 - 30 years as general category student.

Being reserved category student you can get age relaxation of 5 years ( maximum) in upper age.

For reserved category students maximum age limit is 35 years.
12th April 2021, 11:59 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemption available in UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021 for reserved candidates

Following are the relaxations available for reserved category candidates in UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2021 :-

* Provision of upper age limit relaxation by 3 years in case of OBC category candidates and 5 years in case of SC/ST category candidates.

* Relaxation in qualification marks (i.e; Cutoffs) for each stages of examination due to the provision of reservation as per the government norms.

* Further, candidates belonging to SC/ST category are also exempted from application fee payment.

For complete information regarding the same examination, you can refer to the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?